Japan Hokkaido Ginger Tea
The grated domestic ginger makes it slightly spicy. This is hot water.
● Easy. Just pour hot water.
● Use nationally produced ginger. Sugar and potato starch come from Hokkaido. Pueraria lobata from Kagoshima Prefecture is used for kudzu.
● The perfect item when the winter is cold.
Pour about 120 milliliters of boiling water (95 degrees or higher) into a bag and dissolve it fully before eating. Please adjust the amount of hot water according to your preference.
* If the product accumulates on the bottom, it may not stick to the bottom, so please fully dissolve it from the bottom before eating.
* Please be sure to use boiling water. If the temperature of the hot water is low, it may not stick firmly. In this case, heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.